Sunday, October 3, 2010

Trash Talk

I have to say, I LOVE a good trash talk conversation. Especially when it is good natured and between two friends. I am participating in a Fantasy Football League with a friend this year. I have participated in several leagues in the past but they have pretty much all been with family so this is a bit of a different experience.

This past week I played my friend in the league. This friend and I enjoy razzing each other anyway so the opportunity to trash talk some football was quite entertaining. I also have to say that the creativity required to always be ready for the complaints and conversations that come my way has made me pretty creative. I also frequently have to hold my tongue when I want to really make fun of someone so to be playing a friend allowed me to let loose. The result was one of the best trash talk conversations I have ever had.

If you ever want to have a fun trash talk conversation just find a subject, call and get me in the mood and I will entertain you for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment